Ottoman 'Tangy prelude'
This ottoman adds character and style to any indoor and outdoor decor! A retro object with a contemporary design covered with a canvas printed by sublimation in Montreal.
This is my hymn to spring, a preamble to a rich and green season! In search of light and radiance, the coloring of the ‘Tangy prelude’ collection presented itself. An abstract interpretation of the nature that surrounds us, all in geometry and in the blossoming of rhythm, shapes and patterns.
Dimensions: diameter 20" x height 13"
- Must be picked up at our workshop in Plateau-Mont-Royal in Montreal or quote for a delivery upon request
- 100% polyester canvas treated for outdoor use
- Printed by sublimation in Montreal
- Walnut legs
- Wash the upholstery and base fabric by rubbing lightly with a damp cloth. If needed, use a mild laundry soap.
- It is always better to shelter from bad weather despite the properties of its materials.
Print colors may differ slightly from those seen on the screen as well as from one print to another. Order a sample here to make sure the print fits well in your decor.
Ready for pick-up within 2 to 20 working days (each product is handmade according to choice of fabric).
Refund or exchange of all items within 20 days of receipt of the item.
Click here for the details of delivery and returns.